Our policy assures you of an economic pricing, along with the convenience of making reservation online. Unless otherwise mentioned, prices quoted on our website are charged on per person basis, and do not include tips given to tour guides or drivers, passport / visa fee, travel insurance, drinks or food, accommodation, room services, and laundry.
The published rates may change without prior notice, particularly in case of any unforeseen circumstance, such as increase in attraction tickets, hotel rates, or transport expenses.
We accept credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Also we have an option for payment via link. Upon confirmation you can make the booking and will you the payment link for making the payment via credit and debits. Full advance payment must be done for making any tours or attractions.
Once the payment is done, our travel consultants will send you a confirmation no & details by e-mail and on phone. Its to be printed & can be produced as an evidence of payment to the service provider to redeem your tour package. But make sure that you´ve provided correct information pertaining to your travel requirements at the time of booking.
Cancellation & No Show Policy:
- Every Tour Activity / Attraction/ Hotel has its own cancellation policies, before booking any activity with Kosta Tourism, client has to read cancellation policy of that particular tour.
- Dubai Tourist Visa fees is not Refundable once payment done at Kosta website / Bank Transfer.
- If you fail to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full can be provided. The same condition applies in the case of unused tickets, sightseeing tours, car-rental or chauffeur-driven services. Likewise, rescheduling cannot be allowed for confirmed tours, transfers to and from airports, and other travel related services.
- Prior to making cancellation, we recommend you to carefully read the cancellation rules that apply to your tour package. For cancellation of all or any part of your reservation, make sure that you make notification of cancellation to Kosta Tourism in writing.
- Upon receiving your cancellation request, we´ll let you know through e-mail, fax or telephone regarding the confirmation of booking cancellation as well as the fee that should be paid. Kosta Tourism cannot be held responsible for any cancellation that has not been received from you or not confirmed by us.
- Routings and services covered in your package are subject to change based on local / weather conditions, airway schedules and such other several aspects. Should this transpire, we can provide suitable options of similar value, however depending on its availability. At most, we announce changes in itinerary, if any, before departure.
- Please note that Kosta Tourism reserves complete right to implement minor amendments in itinerary at any time without reimbursement. Further, no reimbursement can be done in the events, such as flood, earthquake & etc.
Hotel Accommodation & Check-in – Check-out Policy
- If we are not able to secure for you an accommodation in your preferred hotel, all efforts will be undertaken to provide you with a suitable alternative of similar budget and standard.
- Check-in / check-out policy, it largely depends on the hotel that you´ve chosen. Kosta Tourism cannot be held responsible for any early or late check-in and check-out requests which are not adhered by the hotel due to their busy schedule.
Kosta Tourism shall not be responsible for any kind of damages as an outcome of accident, illness, injury, or loss of personal baggage or even the cancellation of trip. It is advisable that the traveler should avail of a travel insurance policy to tackle unforeseen events.
It is the responsibility of every guest to ensure that he or she carries documents relevant for a particular tour, including passport or a valid ID card. This is especially important for guests coming from a different country. No refund can be done in the event of loss or lack of these relevant documents.
Similarly, passengers – irrespective of their nationality – are advised to check with their respective country´s consulate here to gain information on entry requisites, before they plan to visit here. Equally vital is to inquire with your consulate regarding the current visa and health requirements, as they are subject to change without prior notice.
Potential Risks & Hazards:
You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity. You agree to comply with the instructions in English of any personnel providing the Activity (“Leader”). If in the opinion of that Leader, your behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the Leader considers that your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the Activity, you may be asked not to participate in the Activity without the right to any refund of the price.
In particular, some of the Activities are potentially hazardous. Kosta Tourism LLC and its suppliers will use all their experience and, where necessary, the experience and assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimize the risk to you. Nevertheless, if you are participating in Activities that are potentially hazardous or against the Leader’s recommendation you may be required to read, understand and sign an indemnity and waiver form in English before participating in those Activities.
Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agent for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organizers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organizer of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organizers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organization.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Kosta Tourism LLC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
Except as expressly permitted, any services/travel products purchased from us are non-transferable and cannot be sold, en-cashed or given away, nor can these services/travel products be used for commercial or promotional purposes.
Notices & Communication:
Any notices or official communication should be addressed to the following address;
Kosta Tourism LLC
Office # 1406, Crown Plaza Hotel - Office Towers
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai (UAE)
PO Box: 74461